The worship of these goddesses suggests that the devotee experiences a refreshing and liberating spirituality in all that is forbidden by established social orders.
(1) Kalidevi is removes the ignorance that makes us fear of death. She is the first mahavidya also known as Adya name used for kundalini shakti.
(2) Taradevi is embodiment of rasa(emotions) and expressions, which is speech.The aspirants who adopts Tara as diety is not bothered by any rules and regulations. Remembering her only is sufficient. This makes Goddess Tara for anyone and everyone.
(3) Tripura Sundaridevi means three worlds beautiful maiden. The most beautiful Goddess who is unravelled in her beauty in the three worlds is Tripur Sundari. Sodashi means ”one who is sixteen years old). Shodashi brings transcendental.
(4) Bhuvneshwaridevi brings the divine plan realised and the illusory nature of maya beomes the play of the divine leela. This realization brings about a change in both the emotions and the body chemistry a change in consciousness and awareness.
(5) Tripura Bhairavidevi leads the worshipper or sadhak to experience the upward flow of the seminal fluid. She helps those who have overcome lust, anger, avarice, spiritual ignorance, pride and envy which are great enemies of spiritual growth and of the awakening of Kundalini.
(6) Chinnamastadevi brings power of will and vision.
(7) Dhumavatidevi is performed to invoke the dark forces of maran, Uchchatan and vidweshan.
(8) Baglamukhidevi the worshipper or Sadhak is able to gain Siddhies and can do mirracles, eliminate those who pose obstacles to him and create a suitable atmosphere for himself.
(9) Matangidevi is an adviser(mantrini) to the goddess Lalita, who is also known as Tripura Sundari, She is the goddess of Speech who gives power of oratory. She should be invoked to achieve command over speech, creativity, music, Knowledge , to remove disharmony and achieve harmony in life.
(10) Kamladevi goddess of prosperity and wealth, fertility and crops, and good luck.