Beautifully Crafted and Exclusively done through Cut work Shree Yantra is done from Rudrapuja, Made in pure Copper with gold plating done.
Weight – approximately 670 to 700 gm
Size – 18 by 18 inch
The Shree Yantra also called Shree Chakra is a beautiful and complex sacred geometry used for worship, devotion, and meditation. It has been in use for thousands of years and its origin seems unknown. The central figure is composed of nine interlocking triangles. Every triangle is connected to the others by common points and this is the reason why it is so difficult to draw correctly. Changing the size or position of one triangle often require changing the position of many other triangles. After making a few attempts at drawing this figure it became obvious that it’s not as easy as it looks. Given the fact that this is one of the oldest and most recognizable sacred geometry, one would assume that a method for drawing this famous figure precisely would be easy to find. Not so. The two most famous methods from Indian origin, shown here and here are very imprecise and/or incomplete. The many modern techniques in existence will lead to a more accurate figure as shown.
Sri Yantra Fast Facts:
1. The Sri Yantra is a sacred geometry that originated in India
2. It is composed of 9 interlocked triangles
3. It is very difficult to draw without errors at the intersections
4. There many variations of the Sri Yantra
5. There are many different methods to draw it
6. Nobody seems to know what the original configuration is
7. There are three main forms of the Sri Yantra: Plane, pyramidal, spherical
“Om Shreem hreem Shreem Kamale Kamalalay Praseed
Praseed Om Shreem Hreem Shreem Mahalaxmayai Namah”